Advanced Sweater Knitting with Gaile Morrison
You’ve made your first pullover, you’ve conquered a cardigan, but all of that stockinette can get blasé. Let Gaile guide you in using strategically placed cables to create a baby cardi that is très mignon! This adorable sweater takes just one skein of DK weight yarn. We’re loving the Monticello Collection by Cestari right now for a summer cardigan, but if you have a winter baby, why not knit it in a soft wool yarn like Cool Wool?
*note: must have swatch completed before class
- Date: Saturday, September 9, 2017
- Time: 10:00am-12:00pm
- Fee: $30.00 per person, not including materials. Please download pattern here and bring to class.
- Class Size: maximum of 8 students
- Registration: Click here for online registration. Otherwise, stop in to Flying Fibers to register for the class. Class must be paid for in full at time of registration to hold your seat.
- Skill Requirements: Must be able to confidently cast on, knit, purl and bind off with no assistance.