Your First Shawl with Gaile Morrison
'The Age of Brass and Steam' is the perfect first shawl project for a beginner knitter. This class will teach you how to do a tab cast on, learn to read your stitches in a lace project, and also easily read a pattern. Using one skein of DK weight yarn (220-240 yards), you can easily achieve a gorgeous project to give you step up into the world of lace knitting.
- Date: Saturday, March 11, 2017
- Time: 10:00am-12:00noon
- Fee: $30.00 per person (not including materials), please download pattern here.
- Class Size: maximum of 8 students
- Registration: Click here for online registration. Otherwise, stop in to Flying Fibers to register for the class. Class must be paid for in full at time of registration to hold your seat.
- Skill Requirements: Must be able to confidently cast on, knit, purl and bind off with no assistance.