Conquering Charts with Irina Lawrence
Have you ever seen a beautiful pattern on Ravelry that you cannot wait to cast on? Once you download the pattern, you find out it is charts only, and then you file it away in your library for a rainy day. Let Irina show you how to conquer charts. In this class, she will break down the various symbols used in charts. In addition, you will be starting a test swatch using the skills learned at the start of class.
- Date: Saturday, August 18, 2018
- Time: 10:00am-12:00pm
- Fee: $30.00 per person, not including materials.
- Class Size: maximum of 8 students
- Registration: Click here for online registration. Otherwise, stop in to Flying Fibers to register for the class. Class must be paid for in full at time of registration to hold your seat.
- Skill Requirements: Must be able to confidently cast on, knit, purl and bind off with no assistance.