Intro to Needle Felting with Irina Lawrence
In this class you will learn the basics of taking roving and turning it into a finished 2-D object. Irina will go over the basics of this fiber craft, and you will leave with a needle felted shape, which can be used as a brooch, a pin cushion, or an ornament!
- Date: Saturday, February 3, 2018
- Time: 10:00am-12:00pm
- Fee: $30.00 per person, plus materials. A materials kit will be available for purchase through the store.
- Class Size: maximum of 6 students. Appropriate for ages 16 and up.
- Registration: Click here for online registration. Otherwise, stop in to Flying Fibers to register for the class. Class must be paid for in full at time of registration to hold your seat.
- Skill Requirements: No experience necessary- just a willingness to learn