Finishing & Seaming with Gaile Morrison
Learn how to finish your garments neatly and professionally. Gaile will go over how to effectively seam your knit pieces together for any sweater, or even a hat you worked flat. In addition, she will be going over fancy bind-offs to add a little bit of pizzaz to any knitting piece you make.
* note: please bring: 4x4" worsted weight swatch in stockinette stitch, 4x4" worsted weight swatch in garter stitch, contrasting color yarn for seaming, tapestry needle, locking pins, +/- 10grams of yarn for bind offs with a set of needle to match the gauge (e.g. Worsted weight yarn with US 8 needles)
- Date: Saturday, June 16, 2018
- Time: 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Fee: $30.00 per person, not including materials.
- Class Size: maximum of 8 students
- Registration: Click here for online registration. Otherwise, stop in to Flying Fibers to register for the class. Class must be paid for in full at time of registration to hold your seat.
- Skill Requirements: Must be able to confidently cast on, knit, purl and bind off with no assistance.