Haps are 'Hap'pening! with Irina Lawrence (2 sessions)
Irina will teach you all about the tradition of Haps from the Scottish isles. Haps are practical and beautiful everyday shawls to love and wear. In this class, Irina will go over the traditional way to construct a hap for yourself!
- Date: Saturday June 2, 2018 AND July 7, 2018
- Time: 10:00am-12:00pm
- Fee: $60.00 per person, not including materials.
- Class Size: maximum of 8 students
- Registration: Click here for online registration. Otherwise, stop in to Flying Fibers to register for the class. Class must be paid for in full at time of registration to hold your seat.
- Skill Requirements: Must be able to confidently cast on, knit, purl and bind off with no assistance.