Harvest Cardigan with Irina Lawrence
The Harvest Cardigan is another stellar pattern from the ladies of TinCanKnits. In this class, we will be casting on and working on the baby size of the Harvest Cardigan (uses 250 yards of Worsted Weight). The great thing about this pattern, is that once you’ve mastered the techniques and are ready to cast on a cardigan for yourself, you can use the same pattern! It’s written with sizes for Baby to 4XL and it a wonderful autumn staple.
* note: please have a gauge swatch completed before class, this is crucial!
- Date: Sunday, November 11, 2017
- Time: 12:30pm-3:30pm
- Fee: $45.00 per person, not including materials. Download the pattern here.
- Class Size: maximum of 8 students
- Registration: Click here for online registration. Otherwise, stop in to Flying Fibers to register for the class. Class must be paid for in full at time of registration to hold your seat.
- Skill Requirements: Must be able to confidently cast on, knit, purl and bind off with no assistance.