Intermediate Cables with Rhonda Slinghoff
You've mastered some basic cables, but now let Rhonda help you take your cabling to the next level! The Celtic Myths shawl is beautiful, and a great project to build on your skills. It uses DK weight yarn, and we think it would look splendid in SheepShop Aran, or Yorkshire Medley!
- Date: Saturday, March 17, 2018
- Time: 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Fee: $30.00 per person, not including materials.
- Class Size: maximum of 8 students
- Registration: Click here for online registration. Otherwise, stop in to Flying Fibers to register for the class. Class must be paid for in full at time of registration to hold your seat.
- Skill Requirements: Must be able to confidently cast on, knit, purl, know basics of cables, bind off with no assistance.