Intermediate Shawl Knitting with Gaile Morrison (2 sessions)
You have now mastered triangle shawls, and are ready to move onto something a little different. The Nymphalidea shawl is a great project to work on different shawl shapes. Let Gaile guide you to completing this beautiful knit piece. It uses two different colors of sock yarn (about 50g) of each, and you can keep it simple with solid colors or spice it up with a self-striping yarn. In the first session you will get into the swing of knitting the welts and wedges, and in the 2nd session Gaile will go over how to adapt the pattern to fit the look you want to achieve.
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2017 AND Saturday, October 14, 2017
- Time: 10:00pm-12:00pm (both sessions)
- Fee: $60.00 per person, not including materials.
- Class Size: maximum of 8 students
- Registration: Click here for online registration. Otherwise, stop in to Flying Fibers to register for the class. Class must be paid for in full at time of registration to hold your seat.
- Skill Requirements: Must be able to confidently cast on, knit, purl and bind off with no assistance.