Intro to Brioche with Irina Lawrence
Brioche is all the rage right now. It helps add warmth and structure to your knitting project. In this class, you will be learning the basics of brioche, and how to brioche in the round. During the class, you will start a brioche cowl.
- Date: Saturday, April 7, 2018
- Time: 10:00am-12:00pm
- Fee: $30.00 per person, not including materials.
- Class Size: maximum of 8 students
- Registration: Click here for online registration. Otherwise, stop in to Flying Fibers to register for the class. Class must be paid for in full at time of registration to hold your seat.
- Skill Requirements: Must be able to confidently cast on, knit, work in the round, purl and bind off with no assistance.