Intro to Entrelac with Gaile Morrison
Learn the technique of entrelac knitting in this two hour class. This is the perfect way to add structural interest to a knitted scarf, shawl, or even a sweater! For a bright and interesting scarf, try knitting with Gomitolo Merino and see entrelac work it's magic. For something more subdued, any solid or tonal worsted weight yarn will look beautiful in the Simple Entrelac Scarf!
- Date: Saturday, February 17, 2018
- Time: 10:00am-12:00pm
- Fee: $30.00 per person, not including materials.
- Class Size: maximum of 8 students
- Registration: Click here for online registration. Otherwise, stop in to Flying Fibers to register for the class. Class must be paid for in full at time of registration to hold your seat.
- Skill Requirements: Must be able to confidently cast on, knit, purl and bind off with no assistance.