Intro to Lace Knitting with Irina Lawrence
Have you been hesitant to knit lace? Maybe it’s the multiple yarn overs coupled with different decreases, or maybe it is the idea of working with thin yarn? Let Irina take the hesitation out of lace knitting in the Intro to Lace Knitting class. In this 2 hour session, you will go over what lace is, and then start knitting on the Lonely Tree Shawl, a great first project! 2 skeins of Worsted Weight yarn and US 9 needles helps take the fear out of working on such a small scale.
- Date: Sunday, April 8, 2018
- Time: 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Fee: $30.00 per person, not including materials. Please purchase your pattern here, or stop in the shop to purchase it via Ravelry in-store sales.
- Class Size: maximum of 8 students
- Registration: Click here for online registration. Otherwise, stop in to Flying Fibers to register for the class. Class must be paid for in full at time of registration to hold your seat.
- Skill Requirements: Must be able to confidently cast on, knit, purl and bind off with no assistance.