Knitting in the Round with Irina Lawrence
Knitting in the round allows knitters to work through projects quickly, and without seaming. This can make sweaters more desirable, hats more fun, and fingerless mitts more advanced. In this class, Irina will teach you how to knit in the round while getting you started on a fabulous project. During the class, you'll cast on for the Roseberry cowl pattern. A great pattern for beginners which will soon become a favorite holiday knit!
- Date: Saturday, January 20, 2018
- Time: 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Fee: $30.00 per person, not including materials.
- Class Size: maximum of 8 students
- Registration: Click here for online registration. Otherwise, stop in to Flying Fibers to register for the class. Class must be paid for in full at time of registration to hold your seat.
- Skill Requirements: Must be able to confidently cast on, knit, purl and bind off with no assistance.