Lace Knitting With Beads with Irina Lawrence
Using beads in your knitting can make any garment sparkle! Irina will take you through the steps on how to add beads to your knitting. In the class, you will start knitting the English Mesh Lace Scarf by Churchmouse Yarns.
- Date: Sunday, August 5, 2017
- Time: 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Fee: $30.00 per person, not including materials.
- Class Size: maximum of 8 students
- Registration: Click here for online registration. Otherwise, stop in to Flying Fibers to register for the class. Class must be paid for in full at time of registration to hold your seat.
- Skill Requirements: Must be able to confidently cast on, knit, purl and bind off with no assistance.