Mini Sock with Irina Lawrence
Socks are as easy as 1-2-3! In this 3 hour class, Irina will go over the anatomy of a sock, knit a Mini Sock with you and teach you how to Kitchener Stitch your toe, while supplying tips along the way for a beautifully finished looking sock. You will leave the class with your mini sock complete, and once you have all of the techniques mastered on a small scale, you can get ready to cast on a pair for yourself!
* Note: Pattern for Mini-Sock is included for class, and is knit on US 8 needles with 10grams of Worsted Weight yarn.
- Date: Saturday, May 19, 2018
- Time: 12:30pm-3:30pm
- Fee: $45.00 per person, not including materials.
- Class Size: maximum of 8 students
- Registration: Click here for online registration. Otherwise, stop in to Flying Fibers to register for the class. Class must be paid for in full at time of registration to hold your seat.
- Skill Requirements: Must be able to confidently cast on, knit, work in the round, purl and bind off with no assistance.