Navajo Knitting with Rhonda Slinghoff
Navajo knitting is a technique that allows yarn to be chain plied into a triple strand without dividing the skein. Rhonda will teach you how to alternate between triple and single plies for interesting effects without ever cutting your yarn in a project.
- Date: Saturday, March 25, 2017
- Time: 10:00am-12:00pm
- Fee: $30.00 per person, not including materials.
- Class Size: maximum of 8 students
- Registration: Click here for online registration. Otherwise, stop in to Flying Fibers to register for the class. Class must be paid for in full at time of registration to hold your seat.
- Skill Requirements: Must be able to confidently cast on, knit, purl and bind off with no assistance.