Perfect Office Vest with Gaile Morrison
A stylish top-down short-sleeve cardigan, with a unique design. The Perfect Office Vest is a perfect all-season addition to any wardrobe. Gaile will walk you through the basics of starting this sweater in the first session, and in the second session you will keep working on the sweater and she will direct you on how to finish it. The sweater uses a Worsted weight yarn and is perfect for those skeins of hand-dyed yarn you don't know what to do with!
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2017 (session 1) AND March 18, 2017 (session 2)
- Time: 10:00am-12:00noon (both sessions)
- Fee: $60.00 per person, does not include materials. Find the patterm here.
- Class Size: maximum of 8 students
- Registration: Click here for online registration. Otherwise, stop in to Flying Fibers to register for the class. Class must be paid for in full at time of registration to hold your seat.
- Skill Requirements: Must be able to confidently cast on, knit, purl and bind off with little to no assistance.