Flying Fibers Policies
Unused yarns with original labels and receipt are returnable for 90 days for store credit or exchange. Yarns must be returned in original condition (not wound) from a clean, odor free environment. Sale merchandise, patterns, books, needles and hooks, and special orders are not returnable.
Special Orders for Yarn, Fiber, Needles/Hooks, or Spinning and Weaving Equipment:
- Special Orders must be pre-paid in full at time of request.
- An additional shipping and handling fee will also be required if we are not placing a shop order for additional stock.
- Special orders for stock that we do not normally carry will require the purchase of the full bag (normally five or ten skeins per bag, this varies from company to company).
- All special orders are final sale.
- No refunds, returns, or exchanges are permitted on special orders.
- Most special orders arrive within two weeks, however, we cannot guarantee delivery dates.
- Some products are not available for special order.
- A full refund will be given for special orders if the item/product is no longer available.
Help on a Project:
We are happy to answer brief fiber arts questions over the counter when time permits. If you need extensive help (more than 15 minutes) or you bought your yarn elsewhere, please sign up for a one-on-one private lesson with one of our experienced teachers.
We offer complimentary winding of yarn for yarns purchased in our shop. Keep in mind that once the label is removed and yarn is wound it can no longer be returned. If we are too busy to wind your yarn, you can certainly bring the yarn back at another time. You are also welcome to leave your yarn with us to be wound, and pick it up at a later date.
We ship via USPS Priority Mail, First-Class Post and Express Mail.
The class registration fee is non-refundable unless the class is cancelled. Failure to attend a class will not result in a refund, unless there is a serious reason.