Don't Fear Cables! with Rhonda Slinghoff
Rhonda will be teaching a class on this wonderfully quick cowl that takes the fear out of cables. The cowl is knit using 120-140 yards of Bulky Weight yarn. Why not check out our stock of Olympia, Chill, Stout, or Spuntaneous to complete this charming knit?
- Date: Saturday, March 25, 2017
- Time: 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Fee: $30.00 per person, not including materials
- Class Size: maximum of 8 students
- Registration: Click here for online registration. Otherwise, stop in to Flying Fibers to register for the class. Class must be paid for in full at time of registration to hold your seat.
- Skill Requirements: Must be able to confidently cast on, knit, purl and bind off with no assistance.