Stranded Colorwork Basics with Irina Lawrence
Do you find yourself admiring the beautiful jumpers and mittens from the Shetland Isles and Nordic regions? Have you always wanted to make something like that for yourself? Let Irina teach you the basics of Stranded Colorwork knitting so you can! In the class, you will be working on the Wildflower Cap by Mary Jane Mucklestone. Mary Jane Mucklestone is today’s top colorwork designer, and this pattern was featured in the first Issue of Making. Simple stitches and beautiful results will have you wanting to cast on another immediately!
* note: there will be homework prior to class
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2017
- Time: 10:00am-12:00pm
- Fee: $30.00 per person, not including materials. Please purchase your pattern here, or stop in the shop to purchase it via Ravelry in-store sales.
- Class Size: maximum of 8 students
- Registration: Click here for online registration. Otherwise, stop in to Flying Fibers to register for the class. Class must be paid for in full at time of registration to hold your seat.
- Skill Requirements: Must be able to confidently cast on, knit, purl and bind off with no assistance.