Swatching 101 with Carol Miller
Learn how to effectively knit a swatch to suit all of your patterns needs! Throughout this class Carol will go over tips and tricks to make swatching fun and effective.
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2017
- Time: 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Fee: $30.00 per person, not including materials.
- Class Size: maximum of 8 students
- Registration: Click here for online registration. Otherwise, stop in to Flying Fibers to register for the class. Class must be paid for in full at time of registration to hold your seat.
- Skill Requirements: Must be able to confidently cast on, knit, purl and bind off with no assistance.