The World's Simplest Mittens with Irina Lawrence
In this class, you will be learning how to make The World's Simplest Mittens! A fabulously fun and easy pattern designed by tincanknits. The stockinette body will ease your mind so you can learn about knitting a thumb gusset and decreasing for the top of your hand. This pattern is written for multiple gauges, which means you can knit the pattern on fingering to chunky weight yarn!
* note: there is homework for the class; your cuff must be knit so we can fully focus on knitting your gusset.
- Date: Sunday, February 18, 2018 OR Sunday, November 4, 2018
- Time: 12:30pm-3:30pm
- Fee: $45.00 per person, not including materials.
- Class Size: maximum of 8 students
- Registration: Click here for online registration. Otherwise, stop in to Flying Fibers to register for the class. Class must be paid for in full at time of registration to hold your seat.
- Skill Requirements: Must be able to confidently cast on, work in the round, knit, purl, and bind off with little to no assistance.