Your First Hat! with Irina Lawrence
The Barley hat by tincanknits is the perfect project for your first hat. One skein of worsted weight yarn will make this fabulously functional slouch hat. In this class, Irina will walk you through knitting the hat, and offer a couple of options for working the hat in the round.
- Date: Sunday, February 5, 2017
- Time: 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Fee: $30.00 per person, not including materials.
- Class Size: maximum of 8 students
- Registration: Click here for online registration. Otherwise, stop in to Flying Fibers to register for the class. Class must be paid for in full at time of registration to hold your seat.
- Skill Requirements: Must be able to confidently cast on, knit in the round, knit, purl and bind off with no assistance.