Your First Shawl with Irina Lawrence
Staithes is the perfect first shawl project for a beginner knitter. This class will teach you how to do a tab cast on, learn to read your stitches, increase in a pattern, and also easily read a pattern. Using 200g of DK weight yarn (approx 540 yards), you can easily achieve a gorgeous project to give you step up into the world of shawl knitting.
- Date: Saturday, March 10, 2018
- Time: 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Fee: $30.00 per person, not including materials
- Class Size: maximum of 8 students
- Registration: Click here for online registration. Otherwise, stop in to Flying Fibers to register for the class. Class must be paid for in full at time of registration to hold your seat.
- Skill Requirements: Must be able to confidently cast on, knit, purl and bind off with no assistance.